We are excited to announce our latest integration with Marketo Marketing Software. Through the integration, CallTrackingMetrics sends call lead information to Marketo so users can see the full picture of how marketing campaigns are performing.
- Direct connection between the two systems using API role allows for easy, instant set up.
- Set up parameters to only send calls over a certain duration of seconds as leads.
- As calls come in, they will appear in Marketo associated to the correct lead.
- Leads are cross referenced with calls and associated website visit using email address and Munchkin ID to ensure an exact match.
- In CallTrackingMetrics, each call will have direct link to the lead in Marketo for easy switching back and forth between systems.
- The creation of one or more custom objects in Marketo allows CallTrackingMetrics to share additional details about each call.
- Customize the information that is sent into Marketo for each call by custom mapping fields of data from CallTrackingMetrics to fields associated with your custom object(s) in Marketo. For example, you could send the Agent Name, Spotted Keywords, Call Recording Link or Visitor IP address with your call details into Marketo.
The integration can be set up in minutes and offers a variety of ways to customize the sync of information to ensure that you are able to get a real sense of how your campaigns are performing and drill into the detail you need about your calls.