We are constantly working to improve our platform, and are pleased to announce that the following enhancements will be released next week:
- Automatically Delete Recordings: You can now set up automatic deletion of audio recordings and optionally the transcription of the recording. For customers that do not need full call redaction, but want to delete older recordings periodically, this is another option.
- Lookback for Conversions: If you are using Shopify, you can now set up a Lookback trigger to add conversion data to either the first or last phone call related to an order.
- New VWO and Unbounce fields: There are three new fields available to export related to variants and experiments. There are two for VWO (experiments and variant) and one for Unbounce (variant.) They are selectable from the list of available fields.
- Filter by Account in the call log and exports: For agencies, you can now select a subset of accounts to filter or export. This is useful if you are managing a subset of related accounts or need to exclude certain accounts.
- Notification Enhancements: You can now include the full transcription and keywords in email notifications. Also, you will now only receive one notification even if there are multiple matching keywords.
- More phone options in Teams (Phone Settings): If you are on the Contact Center plan, you can now show or hide the Dial Pad, Hold Button, and Caller Name/Number. For example, if you have agents that only take inbound calls, you can remove the dial pad to prevent them from making outbound calls.