We’re constantly working to improve our product here at CallTrackingMetrics.
The following updates should be rolling out next week:
- Save with our pre-pay option: Save on your monthly subscription fee with our new annual pre-pay option! By paying for your subscription fee in advance, you’ll not only save money, but also streamline your annual budgeting process. Navigate to the “Change Plans” page to preview your options, and make the switch.
- More call customization: You can now choose to set a single “display number” for all incoming calls to CTM tracking numbers. This could be helpful if you are taking calls on a mobile phone, and want to ensure you identify the call as a business matter.
- More granular access controls: Now, you can set access controls based on user roles (for example, Report Manager or Call Manager), in addition to an individual user basis. This is a great time-saving option for larger teams who want entire departments to have consistent access control levels!
- Enhanced text-to-speech: We’ve made improvements to the way that non-English words are pronounced when using a text-to-speech tool.
- Show/hide columns in Desk Mode: When viewing the call log in Desk Mode, you’ll now be able to toggle any columns as ‘hidden’ or ‘viewable’ for a more customized view.