We’re constantly working to improve our product here at CallTrackingMetrics.
The following updates should be rolling out next week:
- View what you’ve exported: You’ll notice a new option under your Account Settings to view an Export Log. The new Export Log will show administrators all of the exports requested in their account, as well as which user requested it. You can use this tool to repeat an export that was particularly useful, or to monitor exports for security purposes.
- Automatically trigger phone calls: We now support the ability to trigger an automated phone call based on custom criteria being met. For example, a sales team could create a dropdown menu, and choose a 30, 60, or 90 day follow up when they are interacting with prospects on the phone. Based on the disposition, CTM could trigger a phone call to the sales rep that offers them a keypress to connect with the prospect if they are ready.
- Drag and drop photos: We’ve added the ability to drag-and-drop photos into text messages, versus uploading the image as an attachment.
- Mass update agent status: Managers and account administrators will now be able to force a status change on multiple agents at a time. The status change can be performed on all, or a selective group of agents. This would be helpful if you know a set of agents are all on lunch, and need to change their statuses to “at lunch” simultaneously.
- Visibility into long texts: Similar to our notifications in the bulk message interface, you’ll soon notice an alert when your text message is over the character limit, indicating that it will be broken up into multiple smaller messages.
- Customize your FTP exports: You will now be able to specify a file name when exporting your call log via FTP.
- New “Last URL” rule: There will be an additional rule available to use when adding tags to calls or setting up a Smart Router. Now, you can route or tag calls based on the last URL your caller visited online.