We’re constantly working to improve our product here at CallTrackingMetrics.
The following updates should be rolling out next week:
- Send more custom data to Facebook: We’ve increased your options for the data that can be sent to Facebook Offline Events. Now, you can pick and choose any call data you want to send to Facebook, along with the offline event data..
- Greater control for admins: Admins will now have permission to force log-out users. They will also be able to force update agent statuses on the real-time agents dashboard. This would come in handy if one of your agents left for the day, but forgot to log out, or left their status as “Accepting Calls”.
- Enhanced text editor in the Auto Dialer: Text messages sent via our auto-dialer can now be sent with rich formatting (including emojis ????) and tokens that can dynamically insert field values such as First Name or Appointment Date. Now, your texts can look much more personal!
- Increased security for downloading audio of calls: You will now have the option to hide the audio download link of call recordings for custom groups of users. This would increase the security of your recordings. Your agents could still listen to their voicemails or review calls, but not download and/or distribute them.
- More customization for your call log: We’ve updated our Access Control Groups to allow you to be much more specific with what different users see in the call log. You can now restrict visibility by call status (answered, missed, in progress, etc.), so that, for example, certain users could only see calls that were not answered in time.