Thank you to everyone who tuned in to our texting automation webinar, Go Beyond the Phone Call: Ways to Engage Customers with Texting! We were thrilled to feature one of our top customers, Lice Clinics of America, who shared their experience using CTM’s texting automation to streamline appointment booking requests with clients.
What We Covered
In this webinar, we touched on why implementing text messaging with your customers is so important — research shows that 66% of customers prefer to communicate this way! Plus, 98% of text messages are read within the first two minutes, so they are a great way to engage with your customers quickly and easily, without straining your resources and staff.
Ways to Use Texting Automation
Businesses utilize texting for lead generation, customer service, internal operations, and more. We reviewed a number of creative ways you can implement automated text messages on CallTrackingMetrics, including:
- Google Ad Extensions — automate text message responses for your Google Ads Text Message extensions
- Bulk Texting Campaigns — reach a huge number of contacts instantly and schedule recurring messages
- Smart Dialer Drip Campaigns — integrate text messages into your automated outbound strategies
- Form Confirmations — automate personalized text message responses after form submissions
- Appointment Alerts — book, confirm, remind, and even reschedule appointments via self-service automation with custom fields for your business
- Printed Ads and Billboards — drive engagement away from print and into the preferred medium of texting
Watch the Recording
To discover more use cases and see a live demo of how to build out some of these features within CallTrackingMetrics, enter your email below to view the webinar recording.
Lice Clinics of America is the largest and fastest growing lice clinic network with 336 clinics in 34 countries around the world. Its clinic network has performed nearly half a million successful lice treatments with their AirAllé® device that uses heated air, not toxic chemicals, to dehydrate head lice. Lice Clinics of America also offers in-home treatments that can be purchased in major retailers including CVS and Amazon. For more information, visit liceclinicsofamerica.com.