Roadmap Webinar Highlights: Preview What’s Next for CallTrackingMetrics
Thank you to everyone who tuned into our roadmap webinar last week, hosted by our Product Coach Jessica Michaels and featuring our founders Todd and Laure Fisher!
This webinar was a special opportunity for our team to connect with you and share our vision for the year ahead, while also reviewing the top features we launched in 2018 and reflecting on the feedback we received from customers during our annual survey.
Continue reading for a recap of what was covered, or, to watch the full session, view the recording here.
Top Features Introduced in 2018
The team added powerful automation and customization tools this year, including:
- Workflow automation tools, such as the ability to schedule SMS reminders, set up triggers, and build out custom fields and more.
- Introduced updates to our contact centers, like real-time agent dashboards to monitor productivity and conversation metrics.
- Enhanced integrations — made improvements to Slack, Stripe, Facebook and Zoho to name a few.
- Launched new mobile apps for Android and iOS so you can work and monitor your CTM account from anywhere.
- Updated system to meet GDPR compliance standards.
Customer Feedback and Action Plan
We’re proud to share that 85% of our customers reported an “excellent experience” with CallTrackingMetrics in our annual customer survey! According to customers, the top ranked features CTM offers were our call center tools, advertising call attribution, and third party integrations. Text messaging and our white label/reseller tools were also highly lauded amongst customers.
We’re always striving to improve, so a few areas we’re looking to do so in 2019 include:
- Adding more training and onboarding.
- Building out more proactive communications around the new services and features we launch — look out for intelligent prompts and recommendations for configuring your CTM account within the app itself, based on your activity, to ensure you’re getting the most out of our software.
- Enhancing our reporting feature. We hear you that you want more reports and more ability to customize those reports visually and dynamically with added dimensions and levels — plus, simpler ways to get this data served to you.
What’s Next for CallTrackingMetrics
Based on our customer feedback and where we’re looking to grow the software next year, we’re excited to share the following improvements coming down the pipeline:
- Reporting enhancements — look out for supercharged call center and management reporting, as well as cross-account marketing reports.
- Advanced onboarding packages, dedicated customer success managers, and expanded self-service training options.
- Improved integrations with top CRM and marketing automation systems, including both new and existing integrations.
- Additional communication channels for businesses to connect with customers and provide better experiences.
- UX and other customer-centric enhancements that carry across the platform and extend through our brand.