Discover How You Can Eliminate the Conversion Blind Spot
Do you know where all your inbound phone calls are coming from? As a marketer or business owner, you may have found success in tracking those inbound customer contacts coming through online channels—yet still have a complete blind spot around what drives a phone call to your business.
You might be asking yourself:
- How did this customer find my business?
- What else were they searching for or considering prior to contacting me?
- What can I learn about this customer, such as their location, demographics, etc.
This is where call tracking comes in. With 65% of businesses ranking incoming phone calls as the source of their most qualified leads — and phone contact bringing 5-10 times the revenue of online forms — knowing what makes the phone ring is an essential piece of any modern marketing strategy.
Knowing what makes the phone ring is an essential piece of any modern marketing strategy.
In this webinar, we’ll share how you can tie your inbound phone calls to all your marketing efforts, so you know which campaigns and channels are bringing in the most leads. This helps you make more effective and analytical marketing decisions, and, especially as an agency, prove your worth to clients.
You’ll also hear real client examples from our customers, including PPC/SEM experts from digital agencies Four15 Digital and Claim Your Space. Our industry experts will share how they’ve leveraged call tracking for their clients to attribute real data to their marketing efforts, while also touching on high-level best practices for optimizing your paid advertising efforts.
Watch this webinar and discover:
- Why implementing call tracking is so important — with phone calls driving conversion rates of up to 50%, you can’t afford to not know which campaigns are driving your inbound calls!
- How agency experts from Four15 Digital and Claim Your Space use CallTrackingMetrics to optimize campaigns, increase conversions, and lower their cost per acquisition.
- Live Q&A exploring the latest in industry best practices for paid advertising.
About Our Guest Presenters
Mike Nelson is Co-Founder of Four15 Digital, a digital growth agency dedicated to marketing your business via Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Based in San Francisco, our team offers a long-established and diverse set of experiences in digital advertising, with a focus on direct response advertising, creative, and landing page optimization.
Claim Your Space founder Tony Chopp has spent 10+years as a Google Ads Expert, Web Analytics Storyteller, and Digital Marketing Strategist. Specialize in creating high-performing inbound marketing strategies, ad campaigns and lead generation / customer acquisition programs that drive prospect engagement and conversion. The team at CYS love creating and communicating compelling narratives, threading together performance analytics, ROI and key takeaways for multiple campaigns across multiple digital and social channels.