CTM Weekly Digest: January 11, 2018
We’re constantly working to improve our product here at CallTrackingMetrics.
The following updates should be rolling out next week:
- Edit scheduled exports: If you have your call log set up for regular exports, you can now edit the parameters of what is exported – for example, you could choose to set a different filter, or add/remove the planned recipients.
- Export your new numbers: When purchasing new tracking numbers, you’ll notice a new “Export” button on the initial setup page. This will provide you with a list of all your new tracking numbers.
- Expanded time frame for Activity Reports: Activity Reports can now be set up to include data from the current date, up to that point in time. Simply select “today” in your desired time frame.
- Specify Agent phone access: You can now select which devices your agents may use to answer calls within a particular queue. These options include: Browser phone, SIP/VOIP, Outside Line, Native App, and SIM Mobile phone.
- View advanced Salesforce logs: If you’re using the Salesforce Router to route calls to lead owners, you can now view advanced logs in the call flow section of the call log. This can be an extremely helpful troubleshooting tool.