CTM Weekly Digest: June 8, 2018
We’re constantly working to improve our product here at CallTrackingMetrics, which often means making changes to what you see while using our platform.
The following updates will start to roll out this coming week:
- Reduced transcription fees: We’ve reduced our fees by 30% for call transcriptions which includes keyword spotting and PCI redaction. The new transcription pricing is available on Business, Marketing, and Contact Center plans and users can enable this option under Call Settings.
- Blocked number audit log: Users will now be able to view the history for any blocked numbers and have the ability to restore those numbers.
- Update to Desk Mode: We have made enhancements to Desk Mode that will allow Call Scripts and other elements to use the full window when using the new Softphone. This more closely mimics the previous version of the Softphone.
- Call Queue enhancements: We’ve added a new option for Contact Center plans to include a ‘Longest Waiting’ option for agents. This option will more equally distribute calls to all of your agents even if they were “skipped” because they were on another call or missed a call.
- FormReactor update: When a FormReactor is configured to dial a queue, it will attempt to find an available agent in the queue, multiple times.
- New Call Log export templates: Quickly create new export schedules by simply copying Call Log export settings from another account in your agency. You can then make adjustments and customizations as needed.