CTM Weekly Digest: September 28, 2018
We’re constantly working to improve our product here at CallTrackingMetrics.
The following updates should be rolling out next week:
- Updates to your Slack integration: Automatically notify a user after particular events occur in CTM, within the Slack channel of your choosing. For example, you can set it to alert a manager after every missed call, or when someone has joined your conference line. This integration is a must-have for our Slack users!
- Enhanced call visualizations: Now, with dual-channel recordings enabled you’ll have the ability to display talk time from both sides of the conversation. This powerful tool can inform call managers on exactly how much of the conversation was held by the agent versus the caller.
- Validation test for new tracking numbers: Now, when you purchase a new tracking phone number, CTM will automatically prompt you to place a (free) test call to ensure the number is valid. This is a great way to perform a quality check before publishing your new phone numbers.
And, if for any reason your validation test produces an error, the system will notify you and automatically create a support ticket.
- Billable Time column added to reports: Users can choose to add a new column to your Activity Reports that will display billable minutes. This could be very valuable for those reselling CTM, by providing segmented access to multiple clients within a single account via Access Control rules. With this new column view, and the Access Controls in place, the user will only see the minutes for which they are being billed.
- We’re focusing on your experience: In order to increase usability for our customers, we are launching several new initiatives across Q4 focused on enhancing our UI, or User Interface. You may notice improvements to the visual appearance of our platform over the next few months as we work to streamline and organize things.