Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with KISSMetrics
KISSmetrics works by pooling your online data (e.g. website activity, webinars, email opens/clicks, online payments) with your offline data (e.g. direct mail, conferences, phone calls) to reveal every touchpoint a person has with your company, both before and after every purchase. CallTrackingMetrics can integrate directly to your KISSMetrics account so you can see both online and offline interactions with your customer all in one place.
1) Navigate to Settings → Integrations → KISSmetrics.
2) Enter your KISSmetrics API key (found in your KISSmetrics settings).
3) Click Connect to KISSmetrics.
Once each call has been logged in CallTrackingMetrics, data for it is immediately sent to KISSmetrics.
||Phone number (eg.
+18887675477 did an event: Called in which has properties
- Customer phone number: +18887675477
- Call recording: calltrackingmetrics.com/accounts/AC31fj87364649848e5d08/recordi…
- Call duration: 289
- Call ring time: 32
- Call talk time: 257
- Call tracking number: +14159996666
- Call tracking number label: Wall Street Journal ad
- Call receiving number: +14159758000
- Call receiving number label: Sally Jo
- Call source label: Print Advertising
- Call status: Completed
Aliasing Phone Numbers to Email Addresses
Entering an email address aliases the email to the caller’s phone number, so that events registered under either ID will represent the same person in KISSmetrics. This is key in tying together the call information you receive from this integration to the existing data you already collect online in KISSmetrics.
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Stripe
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Unbounce
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Bing Ads
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Acquisio
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Instapage
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST