View Canceled Accounts
After you cancel an account, you can still view all of the past data for that account and reactivate the account.
Viewing Cancelled Accounts
1) Navigate to Settings → Accounts. This page will display a list of all accounts you have access to.
2) Click the filter button (indicated by a funnel icon) in the top left of the page.
3) Select Canceled to view all canceled accounts, or select All to view canceled accounts alongside your other accounts.
To review agency dashboard data for canceled accounts:
1) Navigate to Reports → Agency Dashboard.
2) In the upper right corner of the window, choose cancelled from the drop-down menu.
Reactivating an Account
1) From the accounts list, click edit next to the account you wish to reactivate.
2) Navigate to Settings → Account Settings.
3) Click or scroll to the Status section of the page and click Reactivate Account.
- Redacting Information (GDPR and Privacy)
- Transferring Accounts (Moving Accounts into or out of Agencies)
- Change History and Versions
- Billing Address for Statements
- Login Link Expired
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST