Setting a Receiving Number Schedule
- Be sure to set the correct time zone for your account. You can do that by going to the Account Settings page within the Settings menu.
- Create a Schedule. Instructions on how to create a schedule are found here.
- Go to Receiving Numbers within the Numbers Menu and click blue “add a new receiving number” button to add all of the numbers that you will want to receive calls in your schedule.
- Add the Receiving Numbers to the Tracking Number.
- Choose the schedule you created from the dropdown.
Was this article helpful?
- Creating Voice Menus (IVRs)
- Forwarding from a Toll-free number to another Toll-free number
- Changing the Receiving Number for a Tracking Number
- Geo Route Phone Calls Based on Caller's Location (US & Canada Only)
- Forwarding Calls to One or More Receiving Numbers
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST