No Answer Routing
You’ll find that there are times where you may want to have special routing for unanswered calls. In our system you have multiple options for how to answer these.
Start by going to Numbers > Receiving Numbers.
1. Create a Receiving Number, learn how to do this here.
2. Click edit next to your Receiving Number
3. Scroll down to No Answer Routing
Here you’ll see that you can choose from:
Hangup / busy signal – this will play a busy signal and disconnect the caller
Ring to another phone number (number has to already be with in CTM) – we’ll route to another phone number after a given number of seconds.
Voice Menu – here we can send the caller to an existing Voice Menu on our system. This is when you want to send someone to a voice mailbox on our system.
Call Queue – Route to an existing Call Queue on our system. A Call Queue routes calls to multiple agents with varying schedules in a particular order.
4. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save”
- Calls Per Second (CPS)
- Spam Detective and Blocking Spam Calls
- Running Auto Dialers
- Adding and Managing Auto Dialer Contacts
- Auto Dialers
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST