Changing the Receiving Number for a Tracking Number
You can update the receiving routing for your Tracking Numbers at any time.
1) First you want to ensure that all of your Receiving Numbers are already added into your account. If the Receiving Number does not already exist in your account, then you first will go to Numbers > Receiving Numbers > New Receiving Number to add the Receiving Number to the account.
2) Then go to Numbers > Tracking Numbers and click on the Tracking Number (in the far left column) that you wish to update the routing for.
3) You will see a “Dial Routing” section toward the top of the page. Here you can add multiple Receiving Numbers that you want to route the calls to.
4) After adding all Receiving Numbers, you can decide how you want to ring to the different Receiving Numbers.
5) Lastly, you’ll want to click “Save & Edit”
- Creating Voice Menus (IVRs)
- Setting a Receiving Number Schedule
- Forwarding from a Toll-free number to another Toll-free number
- Geo Route Phone Calls Based on Caller's Location (US & Canada Only)
- Forwarding Calls to One or More Receiving Numbers
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST