Set a Fallback Receiving Number
For each of your Receiving Numbers, you can set up a fallback Receiving Number that will get calls if the primary Receiving Number does not pick up within a certain amount of time.
Click here to follow our built-in guide for configuring no-answer routing.
To set your fallback:
- Go to the numbers > Receiving Numbers.
- Click edit next to the number you wish to have a fallback number for.
- You will now see a section called “No Answer Routing”
- Next you can change the seconds to be able to answer in. Our default it is set to 45 seconds, you can use the drop down menu to choose from any of the times we have listed
- You can select how to route using the drop down, by default we will have phone number.
- The final drop down box is where you can choose from the list of receiving numbers/call queues/ or voice menus that you currently have available.
Note: In this example we are routing to a Voice Menu so you can see the other options we offer.
- Then scroll down to the bottom and click “save”.
- Running Auto Dialers
- Adding and Managing Auto Dialer Contacts
- Auto Dialers
- Geo Route Phone Calls Based on Caller's Location (US & Canada Only)
- Creating Voice Menus (IVRs)
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST