Exporting the Call Log
Call log data can be exported via email (as .csv or .xls) or via FTP. Exports can be filtered by date range, tracking number, tracking source, duration, and more, and you can also select which fields are included in the exported file.
- If you wish to export all calls from this account to the email address you’re logged into, with no filters or date ranges applied, simply scroll to the bottom and click Run Export Now.
2) Select your export method from the drop-down and confirm any required information (your email address for email delivery, or server details for FTP).
3) If you wish to refine your export by a particular search term, enter your search term in the Search field.
4) Use the Filters section to apply your desired filters such as date range, tracking numbers, tags, call duration, and more. If you have any saved filters, you can apply them on this page.
5) In the Formatting section, select your desired phone number and timestamp format.
6) The default file type for export is CSV. Use the Export format drop-down to change this as needed.
7) The Fields section displays which fields will be included in your export. By default, all fields are included (shown in the list on the right in this section). Click on field names to remove or include them as needed.
8) If you wish to use these settings the next time you export call data, check the box labeled Remember export options.
9) Click Run Export Now. If you are exporting a large amount of data, please allow a few minutes for the report to be generated and sent to you.
- How to Use ROI Reporting
- Accuracy Report
- Using a saved filter
- Custom Fields
- Period vs. Global Unique Callers
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST