Using Chrome Incognito Window For Testing
When testing your number swapping, we recommend using a Chrome Incognito window so that you are able to avoid being cookied to a tracking source. Read more about testing.
To open an Incognito window:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select New incognito window.
- A new window will open with the incognito icon in the corner. You can continue browsing as normal in the other window.
You can also use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Shift+N (Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS) and ⌘-Shift-N (Mac) to open an incognito window.
Windows 8 users: To switch between windows, click the window switcher on the top right corner.
Then you will see a new window open up that shows the following message
- Why CallTrackingMetrics Doesn't Work with Wix Sites
- Target Numbers
- Multiple Phone Numbers on Website
- How Does Dynamic Number Insertion Work?
- Testing Number Swapping
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST