Installing the Tracking Code in Magento
If your site is built in Magento and you would like to install the CTM dynamic tracking code, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Magento store account.
- From the Admin Panel, select System → Configuration.
- From the Design tab, go to the Miscellaneous Scripts text area under HTML head.
- Paste your CallTrackingMetrics tracking code in the Miscellaneous Scripts text area.
- Click Save Config.
Was this article helpful?
- Pausing Dynamic Number Insertion
- Installing the Tracking Code on Your Website
- Installing the Tracking Code with Google Tag Manager
- Tracking Code Cookies
- Installing the Tracking Code on Wix Sites
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST