Using the WordPress Plugin
We offer a WordPress plugin that makes the installation of the tracking code on your WordPress website very quick. To install the plugin,
- Log into your WordPress account.
- Scroll to the ‘Plugins’ and click on “Add New”
- Search for the CallTrackingMetrics plugin and choose to install it.
- Once installed, go to the settings menu in WordPress and choose “Call Tracking Metrics.” You will notice that you need to enter the tracking code from your CTM account into the box at the top. You can either enter in the API KEY or the tracking code. If you enter in the API we will automatically get the tracking code.
- Once the API is entered you will get options to show settings and can use our integration with contact form 7 or Gravity forms.
- Save any changes you make.
Was this article helpful?
- Pausing Dynamic Number Insertion
- Installing the Tracking Code on Your Website
- Installing the Tracking Code with Google Tag Manager
- Installing the Tracking Code in Magento
- Tracking Code Cookies
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST