Installing the Tracking Code on Your Website
The CallTrackingMetrics tracking code enables dynamic number insertion on your website. With the code installed, a different number can be shown to visitors based on the source they came from or the page they landed on, depending how your tracking sources are configured.
Each account has a unique tracking code, and there is only one code per account. If you make changes to your tracking numbers, you do not need to reinstall the code.
Click below for installation directions specific to the following platforms:
Installing the Tracking Code
1) Navigate to Numbers → Tracking Code.
2) Copy and paste the code into the top of your content, in the <head> section of each page you are planning to track. If you use a template, you can enter it there instead.
3) Test the code to make sure it is working as expected.
- Pausing Dynamic Number Insertion
- Installing the Tracking Code with Google Tag Manager
- Installing the Tracking Code in Magento
- Tracking Code Cookies
- Installing the Tracking Code on Wix Sites
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST