Integrating CallTrackingMetrics With Marin Software
By integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Marin Software, you can see the phone calls coming from your advertisements in Marin in conjunction with your other campaign conversion data.
To integrate with Marin, you will want to ask your Marin software relationship manager to provide you with FTP details for your account.
Our integration works by uploading a nightly batch of call data, so that Marin may use that data for conversion tracking purposes.
To Link to Marin: go to the Settings Menu, Then go to Account Settings. From Account settings page click on The Integrations page and select Marin.
You will be prompted to fill out a series of fields. Once you complete, you should start to see your calls coming into Marin each night through batches.
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Instapage
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Bing Ads
- Installing the Tracking Code for AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Integrating CTM with Zoho Using Zapier
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Stripe
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST