To make outbound calls on your CallTrackingMetrics tracking numbers, you’ll need to use the built-in softphone. Launch the phone by clicking the phone icon in the upper right corner of the application and clicking Open Phone, or click the Phone button in the upper right of your call log.
You will need a microphone in order to make outbound calls. If your computer does not have a microphone built in, you’ll need to use a headset that is compatible with your computer. When you open the softphone for the first time, you should get a pop-up from your browser asking for permission to access your computer’s microphone. Make sure you click accept when this prompt appears, and always allow if that option is available.
Make an Outbound Call
1) Launch the softphone by clicking the phone icon or the Phone button in your call log. A pop-up will appear with a dial pad.
2) Enter the number you wish to dial in the field at the top of the phone window.
3) Click Call.
Returning a Call
In addition to dialing using the softphone, you can also return calls from the call log using the Call button that appears next to each call.
1) Navigate to Calls → Call Log.
2) Find the caller you want to contact using the search bar, the filter button, or by scrolling through the call log.
3) On the far left side of each call, you will see a Call button and an Edit button. Click Call to initiate a call to the number that person called you from.
- Using the Softphone on Your Mobile Device
- Putting a Call on Hold
- Accepting Inbound Calls
- Assigning an Outbound Number to an Agent
- Conference Calls and Transfers
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST