Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Optimizely
Optimizely is a powerful tool for optimizing your website through A/B and multivariate testing. You can track engagement, clicks, conversions, signups, or anything else that matters to you and your business through their testing service. The CallTrackingMetrics integration with Optimizely allows you to see how your various experiments and variations are affecting inbound phone call performance from your website, and we can send call events into Optimizely reporting.
After you have set up your Optimizely campaign and installed the Optimizely code, CallTrackingMetrics will detect the code automatically and will start tracking the experiments and variations each of your visitors and callers are participating in. You can find a report with the campaign and variation data here and here.
2) Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Optimizely.
3) If you wish to send conversion events to Optimizely for your inbound calls, click the toggle to enable Send conversion event.
4) The default event name is PhoneCall. Edit the name in the field if you wish to change it.
5) By default, all calls will trigger conversion events within Optimizely. If you wish to set a minimum call duration before a conversion event is triggered, use the fields in the section labeled Send events for calls with talk time longer than.
5) Click Update Settings.
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics With Marin Software
- Integrating CTM with Zoho Using Zapier
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Stripe
- Integrating Your Account with SugarCRM
- How to use the Softphone/Browser Phone with other web based software
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST