Where is My Affiliate Link?
The first step to getting your affiliate link is to register for our affiliate program. In the application, we will ask for some basic information about you, including your Paypal email address so we know exactly where to send your affiliate payouts each month.
We review all affiliate sign ups and we will approve your application quickly, provided all information has been given. You will get an email notification when your application is approved.
Once your application has been approved, you will be able to log in to the affiliate system to track your progress, to get your affiliate link, update your affiliate account settings, etc.
To find your link, follow these instructions once your affiliate application has been approved:
- Login to the affiliate system
- On the left side, click “offers,” then “browse/search”
- In the main area of the page, click “Call Tracking Metrics” offer in the name column of the listed offers
- Your affiliate tracking link will be in the top left area of the next page within the area named “Your Tracking Link”
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST