Conference Calls and Transfers
The CallTrackingMetrics softphone can be used for conference calls and transferring calls. These options appear as buttons on your softphone during inbound or outbound calls.
To turn an ongoing call into a conference call, or to add additional members to an existing conference, click the +Add button on your softphone. An additional menu will appear with four options:
- Add Agent: allows you to select from a list of other agents (users) in your account
- Add Number: allows you to select from a list of receiving numbers in your account, or type in any number you wish.
- Hold and Add Agent: places the call on hold, then allows you to add an agent from your account.
- Hold and Add Number: places the call on hold, then allows you to choose a phone number to add to the call.
The transfer a live call, click the Transfer button on your softphone. An additional menu will appear with four options:
- Agent: transfer the call to another agent using the softphone in your account.
- Number: transfer to a receiving number in your account, or enter in a new number to send the call to.
- Queue: transfer to a queue in your account. The “allow transfers” option must be enabled in a queue for it to receive transferred calls.
- Menu: transfer to a voice menu in your account. The “allow transfers” option must be enabled in a menu for it to receive transferred calls.
- Auto Dialers
- Desk Mode
- Custom Softphone Settings
- Softphone Requirements
- Using the Softphone on Your Mobile Device
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST