Using Google’s Tag Manger to Install CTM’s Tracking Code
Using Google’s Tag manager is an easy and effective way to install CallTackingMetrics’ tracking code on all of your web pages with the click of a button.
First ensure that you have properly configured your Tag Manager. Learn More (http://www.google.com/tagmanager/get-started.html)
- Log in to your Tag Manager.
- Select New Tag.
- Name your tag something easily recognizable.
- Select Custom HTML.
- Copy and past your tracking code in the box.
- Select Fire On: All Pages, or select some pages if you don’t want your numbers to swap on certain pages.
- Select Create Tag and you’re done!
It’s that easy!
- Tracking Display Ads - Google and non-Google setup
- Setting up Goals in Google Analytics
- What Data is Sent to Google Analytics
- Linking CTM with Google Analytics
- Google AdWords Integration for Call-Only Ads and Call Extensions
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST