If you plan on using CallTrackingMetrics’s softphone, we recommend the following requirements:
- To use the softphone, the user will need headphones to plug in to the laptop/desktop.
- must have microphone on a boom
- avoid wireless connections
- we like Jabra: http://www.jabra.com/
- We always recommend using Chrome to access CTM and the softphone.
- the CTM interface and the softphone is accessed through Chrome.
- To use the softphone, offices want to make sure they have a strong internet connection – at least 10 MBps/down and 5 MBps/up for each agent planning to use the softphone.
To access the softphone, click the phone icon in the menu at the top of any page, then choose Open Phone. The phone will stay open as you navigate to other pages in the system. You can use it to receive calls and place outbound calls.
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST