Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Acquisio
Acquisio is a performance marketing platform that allows you to manage your search, social, and display campaigns. Connecting CallTrackingMetrics with Acquisio will allow you to manage campaigns in conjunction with call performance.
In order to use this integration inside CallTrackingMetrics, you must be an existing Acquisio account holder.
1) Navigate to Settings → Integrations → Acquisio.
2) Enter your Account Details. (You will need to contact your Acquisio account representative to obtain the FTP credentials.)
3) Under Integration Settings, enter the minimum talk time (in seconds) that you want pulled into Acquisio. Any call length that exceeds the amount entered will automatically appear in Acquisio.
4) Click Save Settings.
- Integrating with Other Software Using Zapier
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with DoubleClick
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Stripe
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Unbounce
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Bing Ads
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST