To access the CallTrackingMetrics API, you will need the API Key and a Secret Key. You will also need these for some of our integrations.
To enable API access for your account and acquire your keys:
1) Navigate to Settings > Account Settings.
2) Click API Integration in the left-hand navigation, or scroll down to the section.
3) Click Enable API Access.
4) Once access is enabled, your Access Key and Secret Key will be displayed on the screen. You will need to click show secret key in order to copy/paste the Secret Key.
If you need to make API requests for your entire agency rather than a single account, you can also enable agency API keys. Follow the steps above, navigating to your Agency Settings page rather than the Account settings page.
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Bing Ads
- Installing the Tracking Code for AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with InstaPage
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics With Marin Software
- Integrating CTM with Zoho Using Zapier
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST