Within the billing area, you can schedule invoices to be emailed regularly that will show you all the credit card transactions, and account/agency usage, for a given time period. Learn how to set up these Printable Statements here.
The Bill To company, name and address will be listed at the top left of the statement. The date range of activity is listed above. You can update the Bill To information for your account within the Billing Address area of the Billing Settings page.
The next section of the statement is Payments, which will list each credit card transaction in the account, including the date and amount of each charge, followed by the total amount of credit card charges for that time frame. This will list credit card payments as well as any credit card refunds that were approved and processed. These transactions are listed in US dollars, so if you are outside the US and the transaction is showing in your local currency on your credit card statement, that is why the amounts are different.
Please note that all payments go into your available balance, so the total payments for the period may not match up exactly to the activity for the period. This is because you likely have funds still available in your account/agency balance from previous payments.
The Activity section of the statement will list all the activities in your account that deduct from your account balance for the same time frame. We do not list the rates for each activity charge (e.g. the cost per minute for calls) in these statements. The activities include:
- Tracking Numbers – This is the charge to renew the Tracking Numbers in the account/agency. The quantity will reflect the total amount of Tracking Numbers in the account that were purchased or renewed.
- Minutes Used – This is the charge for all the minutes used across all the Tracking Numbers in the account. The quantity will reflect the total number of minutes charged.
- Messages Sent/Received – This is the number of text messages sent or received to or from all your Tracking Numbers in the account. The quantity will reflect the total number of inbound and outbound messages.
- Enhanced CallerID Lookup – This is the number of successful Enhanced Caller ID lookups for all calls during the time frame. The quantity will reflect the number of lookups.
- Spam Detective Lookups – This is the number of Spam Detective lookups for all calls during the time frame. The quantity will reflect the number of lookups.
- Live Listen Calls – This is the number of calls that a user listened to while the call was in progress. This is when a second user is listening to another agent’s call in progress, not listening to previous completed call recordings. The quantity will reflect the number of Live Listen calls during the time frame.
- Credits Added – This will reflect any credits that may have been applied to the account/agency balance, such as any balance refund requests that were approved and processed. The quantity will reflect how many credits have been processed.
- White Label – This will list any add-on fees you have paid in the period for premium white labeling.
- Monthly Plan Fee – This will reflect the monthly subscription fee of your plan (e.g. Essentials, Advanced)
- Total – This will show the total amount of charges deducted from the account/agency balance during the time frame.
The bottom of the statement will show the company name, address and contact information for remittance, questions and disputes.
- View Canceled Accounts
- Transferring Accounts (Moving Accounts into or out of Agencies)
- Change History and Versions
- Billing Address for Statements
- Login Link Expired
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST