The Call Reports page provides an overview of your calls over a set time period sorted by a dimension of your choice. You can use filters and date ranges to narrow down which calls you want to include in the report, and select a view (such as calls by source, calls by hour of day, or calls by campaign) to organize call data in the way that’s most useful to you. Your call report can be exported or scheduled for repeat exports. Click here for more information on exporting data from this page.
The Call Reports page is found under the Reporting menu in your account.
Click here to follow an on-screen tour of the Call Reports page.
Customize Your View
The default view when you open the Call Reports page is calls by source. To change this, click the drop-down menu in the top left of your report page and select a different dimension for your call data. Note that some view options-such as fields for specific integrations or enhanced caller ID-will only work if you are using the relevant features in your account.
You can further customize your report by applying filters. Click the Filter button in the top left of your report page to open the filter panel. From here, you can adjust your data to view calls from specific date range, a set of tracking numbers, tagged calls, or calls with a certain duration. Click Apply Filter to apply your selections to your current report view. If this is a filter you’ll use often, click Save Filter to create a shortcut for future reporting.
Adjust the Graph
In the upper right corner of the Call Reports page, you will find buttons to customize the look of the graph on this page. Use the Hour, Day, Week, and Month buttons to change the units that are shown on the graph. If you’re viewing calls for a single day, using the Hour button here will give you a better idea of when calls are happening throughout the day. If you’re viewing calls for the last six months, the hour units will be too small to make much sense, so the Week or Month buttons might make more sense.
Use the bar graph or line graph buttons to switch between those two versions of the graph.
The table on this page will report the following information:
- Total: the total number of calls for each source, number, campaign, etc. (this changes depending on your selected view)
- Period Unique: the number of unique individual callers for the data range you’re viewing
- Globally Unique: the number of unique individual callers for the lifetime of the account
- Ring Time: average and total amount of ring time for these calls
- Talk Time: average and total amount of active talk time for these calls
- Duration: average and total complete call time for these calls
- Score: average star rating for these calls (this pulls from the scores you apply in in the Score column of your call log)
- Conversion: number of conversions for these calls (this pulls from the conversion toggles you apply in the Score column of your call log)
- Conversion Rate: percentage of converted calls (based on the conversion toggle)
- Revenue: total revenue value for these calls (if you are using ROI reporting)
See this page for more information about the difference between period unique and globally unique callers.
You can use the gear icon on the left side of the table to show or hide the available columns as needed. If you have custom reporting fields in your account, you can use this option to have those fields included on this page.
- Exporting the Call Log
- How to Use ROI Reporting
- Accuracy Report
- Custom Fields
- Period vs. Global Unique Callers
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST