Agents using the CallTrackingMetrics softphone can set custom statuses to reflect their activity throughout the day. This is great for managers who need to track overall agent activity, or for team communication to see who’s available or unavailable at any given time.
The system will automatically update to these default agent statuses:
- Offline: agent logs out or closes the softphone
- Online: agent has the softphone open and in “accepting calls” mode
- Inbound Call: agent is on a live inbound call
- Outbound Call: agent is on a live outbound call
Creating Custom Statuses
1) Navigate to Settings > Account Settings.
2) Click or scroll down to Agent Settings.
3) In the Agent Statuses field, enter new statuses one at a time. You may have up to eight custom statuses in your account.
4) Click Save Changes.
Setting Your Status
Once custom statuses have been configured in your account, agents will be able to set their status from the softphone window.
1) Launch the softphone by clicking the phone icon or the Phone button in your call log.
2) Click the set your status drop-down and choose from the list of available statuses.
3) You can remove your custom status by clicking the x in the status field, clicking Accept Calls, or by closing the softphone.
Tracking Agent Statuses
To get an overview of agent statuses and activity throughout the day, check the agent activity section in your real-time agents report.
- Redacting Information (for GDPR and Privacy)
- CallTrackingMetrics Tools for GDPR Compliance
- Account Security Features
- Change History and Versions
- View Canceled Accounts
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST