The Enable Beta Soft Phone button in your Account Settings allows you to opt in to an updated voice back-end that is designed to provide a more stable and responsive softphone experience. If you have experienced voice quality or phone behavior issues, you can test out the beta in your account by following these steps:
1) Navigate to Settings > Account Settings.
2) Click or scroll down to the Behaviors section.
3) Click the toggle for Enable Beta Soft Phone to opt in to the beta phone.
The features and look of the softphone will remain the same, but overall quality should be improved. If you encounter any issues while using the beta, we recommend that you disable it for your account and please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are using the softphone embedded in your Salesforce application, we do not recommend using the beta option.
- Using the Softphone on Your Mobile Device
- Putting a Call on Hold
- Accepting Inbound Calls
- Assigning an Outbound Number to an Agent
- Conference Calls and Transfers
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST