Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Desk.com (Salesforce Desk)
Desk.com is a support and ticketing system. The CTM integration with Desk allows you to pull up a caller’s ticket history within the detail panel in your call log.
In order to obtain the information needed on the integration settings page, you’ll need to create a new API application in your Desk account. This can be found in the Admin section in Desk. Contact Desk support for help in setting up this part of the integration.
1) Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Desk.
2) Enter in the following integration details:
- API key
- API sec
- Token key
- Token sec
3) Click Save Changes.
Desk Details in CTM
The integration will match the caller ID name to customers you have in your Desk system. To view details in your account:
1) Open the call log by going to Calls > Call Log.
2) Click the Edit button on the left side of the call for the customer you’re looking for.
3) Click the Desk tab in the detail panel that appears.
4) Click the customer name to open that customer’s history in your Desk account.
- Installing the Tracking Code for AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with InstaPage
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics With Marin Software
- Integrating CTM with Zoho Using Zapier
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Stripe
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST