Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with FranConnect
FranConnect is a franchise management software product that helps franchisors more effectively manage, track, and run their business. CTM’s integration with FranConnect lets you see your calls in the context of all your other franchise tracking and reporting, which is perfect for reviewing calls and keeping track of franchise-level performance.
1) Navigate to Settings → Integrations → FranConnect.
2) Click the toggle for Enable FranConnect integration.
3) If you wish to only integrate calls that have recordings, click to enable the toggle for Only send calls to FranConnect that have a recording.
4) In the Account Settings section on the integration page, enter the information for all fields (please contact FranConnect for assistance with finding this information):
- Clickpoint types (comma-separated list of clickpoint types to match in your receiving/termination number labels)
- Not match clickpoint types (comma-separated list of clickpoint types to skip in your receiving/termination number labels)
- Salesforce Open CTI Phone Integration
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Stripe
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with NinjaCat
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Maxymiser
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Marin
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST