Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Marin
Marin streamlines the workflow required to create, manage and optimize campaigns across publishers, providing reduction in time spent on campaign management. Our integration sends your call data into the Marin reporting system so calls appear alongside online conversions.
1) Navigate to Settings → Integrations → Marin.
2) In the Account Details section, enter the following information from your Marin account (please contact your Marin Software account representative to get access to the FTP credentials for your Marin account):
- FTP Server
- FTP Directory
- User Name
3) In the Integration Settings section, choose the minimum call length required for call data to be sent to Marin (the default is 0 seconds, so that all calls will be sent).
4) Click Save Settings.
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Bing Ads
- Installing the Tracking Code for AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with InstaPage
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics With Marin Software
- Integrating CTM with Zoho Using Zapier
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST