Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with NinjaCat
NinjaCat provides you with the capability to deliver PPC, SEO, social and call tracking reports to your clients in one user-friendly PDF or dashboard. Integrating CTM with NinjaCat will combine your CallTrackingMetrics data along with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Analytics, and Facebook data into one interface, allowing you to easily deliver client reports and dashboards.
1) In your NinjaCat account, navigate to the networks section.
2) Add CallTrackingMetrics as a network connection. You will need your account or agency API keys (click here for help enabling and finding the API keys for your account or agency).
3) If you connect to NinjaCat using your agency API keys, you can choose to connect each client in NinjaCat to their corresponding subaccounts in CTM.
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Bing Ads
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Acquisio
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Stripe
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Instapage
- Installing the Tracking Code for AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST