Deleting Call Recordings
Call audio recordings can be deleted from your account individually or in larger batches based on date range.
Deletion of call recordings is permanent; once a call recording has been removed from an account, it can never be recovered. If you need to review the audio again at a later date or keep it for your records, you may wish to download the call audio first before deleting it from your CallTrackingMetrics account.
Delete a Single Recording
1) Navigate to Calls → Call Log.
2) Locate the call with the recording you wish to delete and click the audio playback button.
3) When the playback begins, click the pop out option that appears.
4) A new window will appear with an audio player. Click the orange Delete button.
5) A prompt will appear below the player. Enter your password and check the box indicating you understand call recordings cannot be recovered once deleted.
6) Click Delete Audio.
Deleting Recordings in Bulk
Bulk deletion of call recordings can only be done by date range. Only account administrators have access to bulk deletion. If you are deleting a large number of recordings, the process may take a while. Please allow up to 24 hours when bulk deleting call audio.
1) Navigate to Settings → Account Settings.
2) Click or scroll to the Delete Recordings section of the page and click Delete Past Recordings.
3) Select the date range for call recordings that you wish to delete.
4) Check the box labeled Also remove transcriptions if you wish to have transcriptions removed along with the recordings.
5) Enter your password and check the box indicating you understand call recordings cannot be recovered once deleted.
6) Click Delete Recordings.
- Custom Actions
- Redacting Information (for GDPR and Privacy)
- Desk Mode
- What is the Likelihood/Accuracy Score?
- Blocking Callers
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST