Desk mode enables a view that embeds the softphone in the call log screen. Agents can easily make or accept calls, edit notes, and update other call details from a single page.
Desk mode is a user preference and can be activated as a default view in a user’s profile by following the steps below. Desk mode can also be accessed manually by navigating to the following application URL: https://app.calltrackingmetrics.com/calls/desk.
Exit desk mode at any time using the power symbol on the right side of the black toolbar.
Desk mode as a default view is available on Call Center accounts.
Accessing Desk Mode
1) Navigate to Settings → Users.
2) Click edit next to the user you wish to update.
3) In the User Detail section, check the box labeled “Default login page to Desktop Calling Mode.” This user will now see desk mode by default when logging in.
- Redacting Information (GDPR and Privacy)
- What is the Likelihood/Accuracy Score?
- Blocking Callers
- Call Log Flag
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST