Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with DoubleClick
DoubleClick is a third-party ad server that allows you to create and place ads across the web, create floodlight tags, and view consolidated campaign insights from all your DoubleClick platforms. The CallTrackingMetrics integration with DoubleClick allows you to send call data to your DoubleClick platform so that you can see your call conversions along with your other DoubleClick reporting.
The DoubleClick integration is available for Advanced, Enterprise, Marketing, and Contact Center accounts.
1) Navigate to Settings → Integrations → DoubleClick.
2) Enter your DoubleClick Account ID and Profile ID.
3) Click Connect to DoubleClick.
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Slack
- Integrating with Other Software Using Zapier
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Stripe
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Unbounce
- Integrating CallTrackingMetrics with Bing Ads
Browse by Topic
- Starter Kit
- Account Maintenance
- Account Users
- Advertising Agency and Reseller
- Affiliate Program
- Call Log
- Call Queues
- Call Routing
- Call Settings
- Dynamic Number Insertion
- Phone Systems
- Text Messaging
- Tracking Numbers
- Tracking Sources
Monday – Thursday
7:30am – 7:30pm, EST
7:30am – 5:30pm, EST