CallTrackingMetrics is a cutting edge software within the SaaS/UCaaS space helping drive revenue for 100,000+ clients in over 90 different countries.
What do we do?
- We help businesses determine which ad campaigns produce the highest return on investment, ultimately driving more conversions, increasing efficiencies, and automating their operations.
- We help contact centers support and better connect with their customers by offering a variety of tools such as our mobile app, conversation transcriptions, chat and text messaging features, queue tracking, and a bunch of incredible analytics
- We help businesses to work remotely as effectively as they do in-person through our soft-phone and contact center support tools, helping keep thousands of businesses going during COVID..
Our headquarters is in Maryland, but we have team members around the country focused on helping our customers. We pride ourselves on our amazing culture, which you can learn about here.
What position are we hiring for?
We’re currently growing our sales team and are looking for a driven, strategic, and marketing-savvy Account Executive to join our team. Our Account Executives are responsible for demonstrating the product and closing opportunities at mid-market and enterprise companies worldwide. Our clients need a trusted advisor to help them understand how our product can provide attribution, help them grow their business, and provide a robust communication solution that unifies Sales, Marketing and Operations.
What will you be responsible for?
- Conducting sales demonstrations online and in person with companies interested in purchasing our software
- Responding to inbound sales inquiries to engage them, answer questions sell against competitors and win business
- Identifying logos to target and grow outbound channel; attend networking events
- Attending conferences around the country showcasing our product and engaging new leads
- Continuously managing prospects within the pipeline, providing solution based strategies, understanding core verticals and progressing deals through all stages of the funnel
- Nurturing clients through the onboarding phase to ensure adoption and client success
- Growing the existing spend of your current customers by suggesting features and functionality that will best serve their objectives ensuring growth of account and retention (low churn) until transferred to our Customer Success Team
- Targeting 5-7% (of inbound client base) as outbound leads
- Engaging and reactivating lost opportunities
- Participating in projects with marketing to identify new sources of leads and create campaigns to engage leads in the pipeline
- Working towards monthly and quarterly revenue targets- working with management and marketing to close gaps, come up with plans to achieve goals and monitor progress
What skills will help you to be effective on our team?
- Degree in business or marketing is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in software or telecom sales
- A track record of sales achievement
- Excellent discovery and communication skills
- Understands the importance of responsiveness/immediacy in working pipeline
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude, driven to learn technology, our customers businesses, and new skills
- A high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change
- Not afraid of deadlines and able to perform well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently, but also be a strong team player across the organization
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with anyone effectively
What do you get in return?
- You get to work with an awesome team of people
- A salary that is guaranteed to be at least market value and reviewed annually to make sure it stays that way
- We love to give out annual merit increases to team members who are meeting our expectations
- When we win, you win – we pay quarterly bonuses up to 15% of that quarter’s salary when we reach our revenue goals
- We love to pay out your earned commissions on a quarterly basis
- Hybrid work schedule
- Generous PTO policy that allows employees to accrue up to 30 days per year, depending upon tenure; VTO (voluntary time off) allows employees to take paid time off to volunteer at their favorite charities or support their causes
- 401k Plan with per-pay employer matching that you are immediately vested in
- Free medical, dental, and prescription coverage for employees and generous coverage for your family
- Up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Free basic life insurance equal to your annual salary
- Free short term disability coverage
- Free access to a wide range of health and well-being information and services such as telephonic counseling, legal advice, and Will preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action