CallTrackingMetrics is a cutting edge software within the SaaS/UCaaS space helping drive revenue for 100,000+ clients in over 90 different countries.
What do we do?
- We help businesses to work remotely as effectively as they do in-person through our soft-phone and contact center support tools, helping keep thousands of businesses going during COVID.
- We help businesses determine which ad campaigns produce the highest return on investment, ultimately driving more conversions, increasing efficiencies, and automating their operations.
- We help contact centers support and better connect with their customers by offering a variety of tools such as our mobile app, conversation transcriptions, chat and text messaging features, queue tracking, and a bunch of incredible analytics.
Our headquarters is in Maryland, but we have team members around the country focused on helping our customers. We pride ourselves on our amazing culture, which you can learn about here.
What position are we hiring for?
We are looking for a data-driven SEO & Content Strategist to develop a strategy for promoting our brands’ stories. This position focuses on inbound content planning, development, analysis, management, and measurement. You’ll join a growing team of strategists, designers, writers, and advertisers to support lead generation efforts. You’ll create informative, engaging content about our product and services that drives conversions.
- Establish and articulate internal and external key messages, and ensure that content is aligned with business goals
- Own the production of both long and short form content across all of our digital marketing channels including: ads, social media, ebooks, emails, website, and video
- Use your understanding of SEO and keyword research to deliver targeted content, and make informed optimization decisions
- Research industry-related topics and competitive data and identify gaps in our content
- Shape language and tone used across the organization in emails, landing pages, customer success collateral, and presentation decks
- Monitor and report on key metrics related to our content, like web traffic, keyword performance, brand lift, and conversion rates
- Build and maintain quarterly content calendar that aligns with lead generation objectives
- Inform and strategize content distribution, including working with vendors for sponsored content programs in coordination with internal paid media strategists
- Establish and maintain content style guide which outlines our brands’ voice and tone
- Develop a solid understanding of our target audiences through ongoing market research
- Define and manage processes for internal content requests and cross-team collaboration
- Join internal meetings and planning sessions to influence larger team priorities and strategies
- Other duties as assigned
What skills will help you to be effective on our team?
- B.A. or higher in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of content marketing experience, preferably in an agency setting or product copywriting role
- An impressive portfolio that shows diversity of writing skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress), and Marketing Automation platforms (e.g. HubSpot)
- Proven success analyzing content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate consumer needs
- Solid time-management skills
- Experience with keyword research tools (SEMrush) and knowledge of SEO best practices
- A high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change
- Not afraid of deadlines and able to perform well under pressure
- The ability to work independently, but also be a strong team player across the organization
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with anyone effectively
What do you get in return?
- You get to work with an awesome team of people
- A salary that is guaranteed to be at least market value and reviewed annually to make sure it stays that way
- We love to give out annual merit increases to team members who are meeting our expectations
- When we win, you win – we pay quarterly bonuses up to 15% of that quarter’s salary when we reach our revenue goals
- Flexible work schedule and flexible work locations with the ability to work full-time remote
- Generous PTO policy that allows employees to accrue up to 30 days per year, depending upon tenure; VTO (voluntary time off) allows employees to take paid time off to volunteer at their favorite charities or support their causes
- 401k Plan with per-pay employer matching that you are immediately vested in
- Free medical, dental, and prescription coverage for employees and generous coverage for your family
- Up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Free basic life insurance equal to your annual salary
- Free short term disability coverage
- Free access to a wide range of health and well-being information and services such as telephonic counseling, legal advice, and Will preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action