CallTrackingMetrics is a cutting edge software within the SaaS/UCaaS space helping drive revenue for 100,000+ clients in over 90 different countries.
What do we do?
- We help businesses to work remotely as effectively as they do in-person through our soft-phone and contact center support tools, helping keep thousands of businesses going during COVID.
- We help businesses determine which ad campaigns produce the highest return on investment, ultimately driving more conversions, increasing efficiencies, and automating their operations.
- We help contact centers support and better connect with their customers by offering a variety of tools such as our mobile app, conversation transcriptions, chat and text messaging features, queue tracking, and a bunch of incredible analytics.
Our headquarters is in Maryland, but we have team members around the country focused on helping our customers. We pride ourselves on our amazing culture, which you can learn about here.
What position are we hiring for?
We are looking for a creative and passionate Sr. Copywriter to help define and share our companys’ story to build long-term brand loyalty. You’ll join a growing team of strategists, designers, writers, and advertisers to lead customer growth content efforts. You’ll create informative, engaging content about our product and services that drives customers to take meaningful action.
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our customer content
- Write original copy for ads and social networks targeted to existing customers
- Work with our PR team to prepare and publish articles that describe our company and products
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues
- Manage content and review process for monthly customer newsletter
- Create and evaluate content for customer onboarding journeys to ensure consistent user experience from start to finish
- Use SEO practices to optimize content and increase visibility
- Work with the creative team to enrich text with data visualizations and custom graphics
- Shape language and tone used in emails, landing pages, customer success collateral, and presentation decks
- Interview customers, industry experts and internal teams for case studies
- Monitor and report on key metrics related to our content, like web traffic and conversion rates
- Build and maintain quarterly content calendar
- Manage internal content request process
- Develop scripts for our recurring Release Notes product video series
- Join internal meetings and planning sessions for ongoing projects
- Other duties as assigned
What skills will help you to be effective on our team?
- B.A. or higher in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of copywriting experience, preferably in an agency setting or product copywriting role
- An impressive portfolio that shows diversity of writing skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress), and Marketing Automation platforms (e.g. HubSpot)
- An ability to write creative copy both for long-form pieces of content (e.g. ebooks, landing pages) and smaller projects (e.g. social media posts and digital ads)
- Solid time-management skills
- Basic keyword search knowledge
- Drive to learn and incorporate new and emerging techniques, trends and philosophies in design, technology, interaction and social media
- Advanced knowledge of brand development, customer growth marketing/advertising, and the creative process
- A high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change
- Not afraid of deadlines and able to perform well under pressure
- The ability to work independently, but also be a strong team player across the organization
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with anyone effectively
What do you get in return?
- You get to work with an awesome team of people
- A salary that is guaranteed to be at least market value and reviewed annually to make sure it stays that way
- We love to give out annual merit increases to team members who are meeting our expectations
- When we win, you win – we pay quarterly bonuses up to 15% of that quarter’s salary when we reach our revenue goals
- Flexible work schedule and flexible work locations with the ability to work full-time remote
- Generous PTO policy that allows employees to accrue up to 30 days per year, depending upon tenure; VTO (voluntary time off) allows employees to take paid time off to volunteer at their favorite charities or support their causes
- 401k Plan with per-pay employer matching that you are immediately vested in
- Free medical, dental, and prescription coverage for employees and generous coverage for your family
- Up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Free basic life insurance equal to your annual salary
- Free short term disability coverage
- Free access to a wide range of health and well-being information and services such as telephonic counseling, legal advice, and Will preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action