Founded 7 years ago, CallTrackingMetrics is a subscription software service with over 100,000 users in 50 different countries. As early creators in the SaaS/UCaaS space, our technology provides marketing attribution for businesses to track which ad campaigns drive phone calls, texts, form fills, and conversions. We are also the only company to offer call tracking combined with robust contact center tools all in one platform. This powerful combination enables organizations around the world to improve the ROI on their ad campaigns, drive more conversions, increase efficiencies, and automate their operations.
We are a fun, fast-growing team of 40 people based in Severna Park, MD (conveniently located near Annapolis and Baltimore). We are looking for people who are excited to help us grow the business and continue to master their own skills. Our company has been featured on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies and ranked as a finalist in Baltimore Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
We’re currently growing our sales team and are looking for a driven, strategic, and marketing-savvy Account Executive to join our team.
Our Account Executives are responsible for demonstrating the product and closing opportunities at mid-market and enterprise companies worldwide. Our clients need a trusted advisor to help them understand how our product can provide attribution, help them grow their business, and provide a robust communication solution that unifies Sales, Marketing and Operations.
The best candidates will have:
- A track record of sales achievement,
- Excellent discovery and communication skills,
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment,
- A positive attitude driven to learn technology, our customers businesses and new skills.
- Conduct sales demonstrations online and in person with companies interested in purchasing our software
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries to engage them, answer questions sell against competitors and win business
- Identify logos to target and grow outbound channel; attend networking events
- Attend conferences around the country showcasing our product and engaging new leads
- Continuously manage prospects within pipeline, providing solution based strategies , understanding core verticals and progressing deals through all stages of the funnel.
- Grow the existing spend of your current customers by suggesting features and functionality that will best serve their objectives ensuring growth of account and retention over first year
- Strategic approach to engaging and reactivating lost opportunities
- Participate in projects with marketing to identify new sources of leads and create campaigns to engage leads in the pipeline
- Work towards monthly and quarterly revenue targets- working with management and marketing to close gaps, come up with plans to achieve goals and monitor progress
Required Skills & Experience:
- Four year college degree (BA/BS)
- 3+ years in account management or sales- preferably with a telecommunications, marketing or software as a service (SAAS) product
- Candidate must be a team player, posses a growth mindset paired with a genuine interest in tech/martech
- Understanding of marketing concepts, digital marketing/marketplace, and the relationship between sales and marketing
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales/revenue goals
- Self-manage with disciplined approach to personalized, consistent and relevant follow up
- Work with SMBs and Enterprise, handle the volume of leads from SMBs while managing the Enterprise longer lead cycle to closed won
- Experience using Salesforce CRM system
- Ability to quickly pick up on technical concepts and translate them to customers
- Excellent organizational skills including the use of tools like Google Docs, Gmail, Basecamp etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly and end of year bonuses with potential to earn up to 40% of salary
- Generous PTO policy- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Plan
- 401K Plan with Matching
- Dedicated time to learn
- Casual, fun working environment in a fast growing, dynamic start up.
If this sounds like you, we’d enjoy the opportunity to talk further!