This position is located in our Severna Park, MD headquarters
CallTrackingMetrics is a recognized leader in the call tracking and call management serving over 30,000 businesses globally.
We’re currently growing our sales team and are looking for a driven, strategic, and marketing-savvy Account Executive to join our team. Our Account Executives are responsible for demonstrating the product and closing opportunities at mid-market and enterprise companies worldwide. Our clients need a trusted advisor to help them understand how our product can provide attribution, help them grow their business, and provide a robust communication solution that unifies Sales, Marketing and Operations.
The best candidates will have:
- A track record of sales achievement,
- Excellent discovery and communication skills,
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment,
- A positive attitude driven to learn technology, our customers businesses and new skills.
- Conduct sales demonstrations online and in person with companies interested in purchasing our software
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries to engage them, answer questions sell against competitors and win business
- Identify logos to target and grow outbound channel; attend networking events
- Attend conferences around the country showcasing our product and engaging new leads
- Continuously manage prospects within pipeline, providing solution based strategies , understanding core verticals and progressing deals through all stages of the funnel.
- Grow the existing spend of your current customers by suggesting features and functionality that will best serve their objectives ensuring growth of account and retention over first year
- Strategic approach to engaging and reactivating lost opportunities
- Participate in projects with marketing to identify new sources of leads and create campaigns to engage leads in the pipeline
- Work towards monthly and quarterly revenue targets- working with management and marketing to close gaps, come up with plans to achieve goals and monitor progress
Required Skills & Experience:
- Four year college degree (BA/BS)
- 3+ years in account management or sales- preferably with a telecommunications, marketing or software as a service (SAAS) product
- Candidate must be a team player, posses a growth mindset paired with a genuine interest in tech/martech
- Understanding of marketing concepts, digital marketing/marketplace, and the relationship between sales and marketing
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales/revenue goals
- Self-manage with disciplined approach to personalized, consistent and relevant follow up
- Work with SMBs and Enterprise, handle the volume of leads from SMBs while managing the Enterprise longer lead cycle to closed won
- Experience using Salesforce CRM system
- Ability to quickly pick up on technical concepts and translate them to customers
- Excellent organizational skills including the use of tools like Google Docs, Gmail, Basecamp etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly and end of year bonuses with potential to earn up to 30% of salary
- Generous PTO policy- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Plan
- 401K Plan with Matching
- Dedicated time to learn
- Casual, fun working environment in a fast growing, dynamic start up.
If this sounds like you, we’d enjoy the opportunity to talk further!