Business Development Representative (Outbound)
This position is located in our Severna Park, MD headquarters
We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with a natural sales instinct to join our Sales team as a Business Development Representative (BDR).
As a BDR you will generate opportunities and demand through significant outbound efforts (demo requests, cold calls, cold emails, social media, etc). Once qualified, you’ll pass the opportunities to an Account Executive. You relate with people quickly. You show up with the right attitude, find passion in providing solutions for clients and are enthusiastic about matching customers with our software.
Founded 7 years ago, CallTrackingMetrics provides a subscription software service to over 30,000 organizations in 50 different countries. You can learn more about us here: http://www.calltrackingmetrics.com/
CallTrackingMetrics is the only SaaS/UCaaS all in one call tracking and contact center solution. As early creators in the UCaaS space our technology provides attribution on campaigns that drive phone calls, texts and form fills. Paired with a full contact center solution our platform can increase efficiencies, drive higher conversions and automate operations,
- Manage effective outbound prospecting via phone, email, and social media to find and qualify leads and opportunities.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and distribute outbound leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Identify new lead prospects through internet research, networking, and social media. Research prospects and their companies to empower the Sales team before scheduled meetings.Master the art of creative and relevant outreach that focuses on the prospects verticals, pain points and builds trust
- Build target account lists and craft successful email, nurture, and phone campaigns.
- Work closely with Sales/Marketing teams to share knowledge, contribute to the successful creation and execution of marketing campaigns that lead to new business.
- Partner with account executives to generate qualified pipeline that exceeds our sales goals.
- Own the lead workflow process to directly impact our sales numbers.
- Maintain complete, accurate, and up-to-date data for all prospects, contacts and accounts in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Measures of success will be the number of active prospects being nurtured, number of calls/meetings set, and number of qualified leads sent to sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- At least 2 years in a new business development role in SaaS or Telecom industry.
- Solid track record of finding and developing opportunities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including ability to connect with C-level executives and handle first and second level objections.
- Proficiency with, or demonstrated ability to learn, state of the art demand generation and social selling tools such as Salesforce CRM, email campaign tools, LinkedIn and LI Sales Navigator, Zoom info
To be a top Outbound BDR at CallTrackingMetrics you:
- Are challenged by working in a fast paced quota driven environment.
- Are someone who is a self-starter and can show initiative. You are focused on growth and hate stagnation.
- Are a continual learner who has an innate sense of professional curiosity
- Get fired up and motivated by healthy competition while contributing to a team environment.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Are extremely organized, understand that attention to detail matters, and can manage your time effectively.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, self-disciplined and goal-oriented
- Able to demonstrate good judgment, present thoughts and recommendations to clients, team members and management in a professional manner
- Can show true empathy and place yourself in your prospects shoes.
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Generous PTO policy- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Plan
- 401K Plan with Matching
- Dedicated time to learn
- Casual, fun working environment in a fast growing, dynamic start up.
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to see what you might add to our team. Complete the form below and we will be in touch!