CallTrackingMetrics is a cutting edge software within the SaaS/UCaaS space helping drive revenue for 100,000+ clients in over 90 different countries.
What do we do?
- We help businesses to work remotely as effectively as they do in-person through our soft-phone and contact center support tools, helping keep thousands of businesses going during COVID.
- We help businesses determine which ad campaigns produce the highest return on investment, ultimately driving more conversions, increasing efficiencies, and automating their operations.
- We help contact centers support and better connect with their customers by offering a variety of tools such as our mobile app, conversation transcriptions, chat and text messaging features, queue tracking, and a bunch of incredible analytics.
Our headquarters is in Maryland, but we have team members around the country focused on helping our customers. We pride ourselves on our amazing culture, which you can learn about here.
What are we hiring for?
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to drive revenue and accelerate growth through business generation, lead qualification, and network cultivation. In this role, you will handle and qualify inbound requests, while also using your prospecting techniques to attract and source new business. On a daily basis, you should have the drive to reach as many qualified potential customers as possible, with the end goal of booking software demos for the sales team. You will also work closely with marketing to develop campaigns to increase engagement and support both inbound and outbound efforts, and should come armed with best practices on how to connect with, nurture, and cultivate strong leads from SMBs to enterprise level customers.
What will you do in this role?
- Respond to, and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding CallTrackingMetrics.
- Ability to quickly determine the prospect’s interest in CTM and identify the needs and challenges of the customer.
- Develop deep expertise in call tracking, attribution and knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Develop a working knowledge of the verticals we currently serve and their unique use of our platform and research verticals we are looking to expand.
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers.
- Schedule demo appointments.
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills.
- Assist sales team within the Salesforce environment, and use Excel to support Business Analyst in retrieving needed metrics, develop reporting and assist team in implementing sales tools.
- Develop a contact strategy around planned conferences working closely with Marketing to identify and reach strong prospects, schedule in-person meetings during conference, and personalized follow up from conferences.
- Meet and exceed activity metrics for outbound calls, email engagement and be rewarded for setting up qualified software demonstrations.
- Demonstrate our values through email and phone, Go-To Meeting, networking events and handwritten notes.
- Prospect through archived leads on a regular basis in an effort to rekindle interest in CTM.
- Check in with leads in the trial phase to encourage conversion/engagement, listen for objections and share feedback.
- Be the point of contact for Account Executives when they are attending conferences.
- Achieve quarterly quotas of revenue goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
What skills will help you to be effective on our team?
- BS or BA in business administration, marketing, or related field
- 3+ years in a business development role, preferably with a telecommunications, marketing, or software as a service (SaaS) product
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Ability to quickly pick up on technical concepts and translate them to customers.
- Excellent organizational skills including the use of tools like Google Docs, Gmail, Basecamp etc.
- Disciplined approach to personalized, consistent and relevant follow up
- Experience using Salesforce CRM system
- A high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change and the ability to perform well under pressure and deadlines Strong attention to detail and organization
- The ability to work independently, but also be a strong team player across the organization
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with anyone
What you get in return:
- Not to brag, but we are an awesome team of people
- A salary that is guaranteed to be at least market value and reviewed annually to make sure it stays that way
- We love to give out annual merit increases to team members who are meeting our expectations
- When we win, you win – we pay quarterly bonuses up to 15% of that quarter’s salary when we reach out revenue goals
- We love to pay out your earned commissions on a quarterly basis
- Flexible work schedule and flexible work locations with the ability to work full-time remote
- Generous PTO policy that allows employees to accrue up to 30 days per year, depending upon tenure; VTO (voluntary time off) allows employees to take paid time off to volunteer at they favorite charities or support their causes
- 401k Plan with per-pay employer matching that you are immediately vested in
- Free medical, dental, and prescription coverage for employees and generous coverage for your family
- Up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Free basic life insurance equal to your annual salary
- Free short term disability coverage
- Free access to a wide range of health and well-being information and services such as telephonic counseling, legal advice, and Will preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action