Founded 8 years ago, CallTrackingMetrics is a subscription software service with over 100,000 users in 90 different countries. As early creators in the SaaS/UCaaS space, our technology provides marketing attribution for businesses to track which ad campaigns drive phone calls, texts, form fills, and conversions. We are also the only company to offer call tracking combined with robust contact center tools all in one platform. This powerful combination enables organizations around the world to improve the ROI on their ad campaigns, drive more conversions, increase efficiencies, and automate their operations.
We are a fun, fast-growing team based in Severna Park, MD (conveniently located near Annapolis and Baltimore). Our company has been featured on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies and ranked as a finalist in Baltimore Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
Are you looking for a position where you can showcase your drive and desire to grow, while working with your team members to constantly improve our products and achieve a better customer experience? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Partnership Manager. The Partnership Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day channel program development and operation, as well as the creation, execution, measurement, and evaluation of new partner programs to support scale and revenue acceleration. The ideal candidate will support Net New Logo growth through our Partner and Channel partners. You will utilize a variety of your exceptional skills, including the ability to strongly present and convey information, , leadership, and relationship building to convey our value proposition to individuals and large groups, as well as conduct sales training. You will work closely with the direct sales teams to ensure successful lead sharing, execution of marketing programs, and accountability to a partner revenue number.
As a Partnership Manager, your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assuming responsibility for the current Affiliate Partnership program and focus on the development of additional partnership levels to achieve a comprehensive Partnership offering.
- Taking the primary responsibility for the strategy and execution of new channel partnerships.
- Identifying relevant organizations who are strategically well-positioned to accelerate growth into new markets.
- Identifying potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography, and specific area of expertise.
- Closing partnership agreements, while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential.
- Serving as the ultimate point of contact for our most important channel partners, working as an extension to the partner.
- Proactively leading a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Demonstrating sophisticated decision making skills, particularly in resolving complex challenges involving trade-offs between revenue opportunities, resource availability, and overarching strategic objectives.
- Joining partner client sales and product demo calls when required.
- Providing ongoing roadmap and guidance to the partner with continued product and sales training.
- Helping the partner pitch, present and negotiate deals to their client base.
- Developing the Go-to-Market plans that align with sales, finance and operations.
- Working cross-functionally (with Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Customer Success, Product/Engineering) in order to support overall growth, success of the partnership program, and prioritize our partnership and product roadmap.
- Sharing back feedback from partner clients to inform our product roadmap and operations.
- Working with the Sales Director to coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet CTM’s partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- 5+ years experience in successfully building and executing a partner strategy
- Prior experience and documented success in building or expanding partner programs, channel marketing programs, in SaaS/UCaaS.
- Understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape is a plus.
- Experience in, and a strong understanding of, Telecom is a huge plus
- “Hunter” & “Farmer” mindset with the ability to generate revenue opportunities while also developing long-term partner relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional ability to develop relationships
- Strong cross-functional contributor with the ability to work effectively within the department and across the organization
- Must demonstrate a high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change; able to perform well under pressure and deadlines
- The ideal candidate will be confident to work independently, but also a strong team player that is willing to help team members, including those outside their immediate team
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Eligible for quarterly commissions
- Quarterly bonuses with potential to earn 15% of salary
- Generous PTO policy and flexible work schedule
- 100% employer paid medical and dental coverage for employees; generous coverage for dependents, and vision benefits are available at a minimal cost
- Short-Term Disability is 100% employer paid, and Long-Term Disability is also offered
- 401K Plan with per-pay matching
- We also provide company-paid basic life insurance, with a voluntary buy-up option, as well as access to a wide range of health and well-being information and services such as telephonic counseling, legal advice, and will preparation–all free of cost to our team members and their families.
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently operating fully remote with a planned phased return to the office. Once we are back to our regular office schedule, our ideal candidate would be able to work from our Severna Park, MD office up to 3 days a week, with two company-scheduled remote days per week.
- If you are selected for this role, you are required to work at our fully sanitized corporate office for your first two days to complete new hire paperwork, first day orientation, and review your onboarding plan with your manager You will then transition to the remote work schedule that the remainder of our team is currently working. We will communicate throughout the interview process what part of our phased return to the office plan we are in
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action